[Alberg30] Window plexiglass

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Wed Mar 12 03:13:08 PST 2003

My large widows are 3/8 inch thick plexiglass. I'm having a hard time finding anyone who will sell me anything less than a full sheet of that thickness. No one locally in Fredericksburg stocks that thickness. Most places stock clear 1/4" plastic of various name brands and types and can order other types.

I would prefer to have something slightly tinted also. That seems to complicate the issue and raise the price substantially.

Where have any of you ordered your plexiglass replacements?

Did you (or do I have) to replace with 3/8ths? I would assume so for a various number of reasons.

Thank you.

Bill Blevins

 |     Garhauer boom vang -- ON SALE for a LIMITED time -- 40 feet of 3/8 inch line     |
 | http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066&p=store/item.cfm?pid=17169 |