[Alberg30] Request for Purchasing Advice

David and Barbara Cooke dbcooke at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 2 12:13:08 PST 2003

Bill;
Thanks for your reply.  The work and cost involved in refurbishing a boat is
really quite frightening.  I hope that I will have a similar level of
dedication as you when I find the A-30 that is right for me!  Your boat must
be beautiful and you must be very proud of the work you have put into
extending the life of this work of art!
Thanks again for the info.
Dave