[Alberg30] Deck Pipe installation

EddieDiver at aol.com EddieDiver at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 14:27:46 PST 2003

Mike; excellent step by step explaination. The only suggestion I would make
is; when you tighten the screws or bolts, don't do it so much that most of
the caulking is exuded (squeezed) out from under the item being bedded. Let
set up and then tighten screws or bolts so that caulking is in compression.
Ed. Schroeder #303 Emotional Rescue.

 |     New England Ropes on Sale;  EXAMPLE: 1/2 inch Sta-Set only 51 cents per foot     |
 | http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066&p=store/item.cfm?pid=25719 |