[Alberg30] Exhaust for universal 3M-20

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sat Mar 8 20:12:32 PST 2003

Are you sure you're reading the specs right?  The limiting factor for the
exhaust is the physical weight of the exhaust?
Eliminate the mixing elbow. Use the "copper monster" but arrange a bracket
to hold it in position. If you can get it to be located directly in line
with the engine output flange by creative bracketing (without using the
mounting bolts), the effective weight of the copper monster will be 0 lbs.
Brian