[Alberg30] rudder attachment

chrishardy chrishardy at tds.net
Mon Mar 10 11:11:49 PST 2003

I would like to find archives of rudder shoe ,pintle and gudgeon
replacement inspection etc. but I don't know where to look.  I've been
to the photos of the shoe they are great but no help to my situation.
The screws that attach my fittings look very degraded and I would like
to replace parts and fasteners. I know I will have trouble getting the
screws out-  any help out there?  Chris

P.S. I received my new masthead fitting from stephen sousa the other day
and It is great , lighter than the original more functional etc. The
best part is it will give the osprey that stopped in all last summer a
little more elbow room so maybe he will not wreck my windex every time
he lands.

 |     New England Ropes on Sale;  EXAMPLE: 1/2 inch Sta-Set only 51 cents per foot     |
 | http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066&p=store/item.cfm?pid=25719 |