[Alberg30] Window plexiglass and Drop Boards

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Wed Mar 12 07:05:08 PST 2003

Almost all Plexi sold is UV stabilized - most Lexan is not - be sure you buy
UV stabilized Lexan or you will have very early clouding of the Windows.
Also, one of the A-30s up here on the Great Lakes put in tinted windows and
found they didn't really need curtains afterwards - the result was a much
more open, spacious feeling inside - it looks quite fetching.

Just suggestions for your consideration.

If any one knows where you can buy partial sheets of Blue Gray tinted 3/4"
UV Plexi or Lexan ( I'd like to use them for companionway drop boards)
please let me know.

Thanks.

Cheers,

John