[Alberg30] Re: yanmar installation - your picture of bracket

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Fri Mar 21 07:45:10 PST 2003

For that matter, if you'd like to send it to me, I'll post it on the
website for future reference.  And if you include a description of how
you did the mount, I'll turn it into a web page.

  - George

sousa, stephen (ENG) wrote:
> Calvin,
>
> Could you send me the picture, I would like to compare this to the install
> on #114.
>
> Stephen

   Hope your road is a long one.                        George Dinwiddie
   May there be many summer mornings when,       gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   with what pleasure, what joy,                 http://www.Alberg30.org
   you enter harbors you're seeing for the first time;
                                            from 'Ithaka' by C.P. Cavafy