[Alberg30] Some Documentation

Mary & Bill Mahony mabwjm at starpower.net
Sun Mar 30 07:32:02 PST 2003

I should have added I have the original bill of sale/order sheet from
"Sailcraft," a brokerage at 312 Lodge in Detroit (no idea if they're still
there or not)--date on the purchase order is 11/29/67 for serial number
3067276.  Also have the original builder's statement from Whitby Boat Works,
570 Finley Av, Ajax, Ontario, dated Nov 15th, 1967, stipulating the boat was
completed in 1967.

Hope this helps.

Incidentally--I actually found and spoke to the original owner (we're the
third)--he still lives in Detroit, and remembers her fondly--it was really a
nice conversation.  He indicated that he occasionally gets to the east
coast, so we've extended an open invite to come visit her at
Solomon's...BTW...original price as delivered $12,102.25, incl freight and
tax.

Bill

"Mary Ann" #276