[Alberg30] hairlines in cockpit

Yves Parenteau yves at epcga.com
Mon Mar 31 05:50:18 PST 2003

Thanks Scott for you good advice.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-bounces at alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-bounces at alberg30.org]On Behalf Of Scott Wallace
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 2:07 PM
To: Alberg 30 public list
Subject: Re: [Alberg30] hairlines in cockpit

Monsieur Yves,

There is little you cannot do to your boat, that experts can do much better!
Remember,
"experts" may earn a living at doing different things, so the quality/cost
value may vary
considerably between "experts".  You may often be grossly overcharged for
mediocre work done
by "experts" that you would be better served by doing yourself!  If you
spray paint your
boat with epoxy paint, be sure to rent an airline respirator!

Good Luck,

Scott Wallace

>  |      Standard Horizon HX350S   --   ON SALE NOW   --   Submersible
Handheld VHF      |
http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066&p=store/item.cfm?p
id=21563 |