[Alberg30] Alberg 30 owners in Ohio?

Jeff Stueve jeff_stueve at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 15:55:50 PDT 2003

Hello.  I live in Akron, OH and was wondering if any
nearby Alberg 30 owners might be willing to show me
their boat?  I'm looking for a vessel to sail down to
the Caribbean, and perhaps further.  I think an Alberg
30 would do the trick.  Those for sale, however, are
some distance away (Toronto, Chesapeake, WA).  Before
I start doing that sort of traveling, it'd be nice to
see one up close to get a peek at the accomodations to
make certain she's what I'm after.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Stueve
330.724.9509