[Alberg30] Beck Beam Details

Hansen, Richard D LTC Student Richard.Hansen at carlisle.army.mil
Thu May 1 12:44:46 PDT 2003

Thanks to all for possible sources of stainless steel supply.  Apparently
True Value stores may also sell SS.

Regarding the question of 1/4 vs. 5/16 inch bolts, Maintenance Article
posted on the web says 1/4.  So fellow Albergers, what is the consensus?  Is
1/4 satisfactory (meaning those who used 1/4 can still close door to
forepeak) or do I now need to auger out the holes I drilled and replace with
5/16 bolts?  Thank you.