[Alberg30] Fuel tanks

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed May 14 07:07:25 PDT 2003

In fact, an illustrated description of this setup would be excellent for
both the newsletter and the web site.  If you provide the text and
pictures, I'd be glad to create a page on the web site for it.

  - George

Guy Lalonde wrote:
> Do you have any pictures of this installation ?  I have purchased a
> TP12L tank last year and I hesitate to install it at the same place as
> the old one.
>
> I searched the web site the other day and couldn't find any.
>
> At 12:59 PM 4/16/2003 -0700, John Allen wrote:
>
>> Skybird #522 is fitted with two Tempo TP12 L plastic tanks installed
>> low and forward in the port and starboard cockpit lazarettes, separate
>> deck fills, one fuel gauge with a toggle switch, a 4-way bronze
>> selector valve, electric fuel pump, and pressure regulator  The
>> centrally mounted tank is long gone which allows more working room
>> above and behind the engine where a fiberglass Centex waterlift
>> muffler now resides.
>>
>> This arrangement still gives me lots of room in both lazarettes,
>> allows an increased cruising range and the comfort of having backup
>> fuel in a second tank.

   Hope your road is a long one.                        George Dinwiddie
   May there be many summer mornings when,       gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   with what pleasure, what joy,                 http://www.Alberg30.org
   you enter harbors you're seeing for the first time;
                                            from 'Ithaka' by C.P. Cavafy