[Alberg30] Engine Alignment - Archive search

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Sat May 17 04:11:09 PDT 2003

I've found that Google does a good job at indexing this list - the
public list for sure. Not sure about the member list.

Anyway, I enter what I'm looking for then add "alberg 30 alberg30" to
the search and usually the list results rise to the top of the results.

Also on alberg30.org, there is a google box that lets you search
directly from there, either the site or all of google.

Bill Blevins
"Sabrina" #158