[Alberg30] Sitka Spruce Boom

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Mon May 19 16:26:10 PDT 2003

Gordon,

Thank you so much for your timely advise!  I just returned from Cortez, Florida
(my first trip to Florida) and my newly acquired Rhodes Meridian has a
beautiful sitka Spruce mast and boom!  They will need some work, so you can bet
I will clean and bleach, sand and then apply the initial coat of West Epoxy!

Thanks again!

Scott Wallace, S/V WATERMARK