[Alberg30] Fuel tanks

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Mon May 19 20:53:03 PDT 2003

Hi Mike,
Mirax..I'll look it up!!  Tempo has a couple of 'Saddle' shaped tanks, none
of which are a perfect fit, and I am deciding on which one I want to use.

I am trying to go with the vertical, 'saddle' shape because there is less
chance of the uptake tube sucking air into the diesel fuel line when the boat
is pitching around with something less than a full tank.

Thx, again,
Lee

In a message dated 5/19/03 9:49:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,