[Alberg30] Bottom Paint

rwagner1 rwagner1 at ameritech.net
Fri May 23 20:48:47 PDT 2003

Another trick I've used on drywall is get a drywall bucket from Home Depot
for $25. It comes with the bucket, lid and some tubing. You fill the bucket
to the marks with water and hook one tube to the sander dust collector
fitting and the other tube to a shop vac. Turn the shop vac on then sander
and all the paint dust gets sucked into the water bucket and little or no
dust get airborne. All the paint dust ends up in the water.I used this
arrangement in a room without opening windows and sanded all the drywall
using this method. Very effective.

Richard Wagner