[Alberg30] Carine -ning

Villo Marmei marmei_v at pathcom.com
Tue May 27 07:47:44 PDT 2003

Hi Christos....
No I have not Carined my boat ...but I am very much interested in the
method you are using including support and balance of the boat.
I have always wondered if one need a support on the bow so that the boat
does not tip forward?

  Another thing I have been wondering about is ....will an Alberg 30 laying
on its side during low water....re float it self without water getting
inside the boat.
Good sailing to you all.
Villo Ahti KC 618