[Alberg30] C & D canal currents

Robert Kirk isobar at cablespeed.com
Tue May 27 12:54:10 PDT 2003

At 11:21 AM 5/27/03 -0700, Jay Davenport wrote:
>What is the best source of current data (ebb towards the Chesapeake, or
>flood towards Delaware River) predictions for the C & D canal?
>
>Jay Davenport
>Revolution, A30 #526

Jay... You can get online current predictions for the C&D from:

    http://www.tides.com/cgi-bin/tcweb.exe

Select "Current" "Mid_Atlantic" & "List to get to "C&D Canal Entrance 4216"

Also, there's tidal info from:

    http://co-ops.nos.noaa.gov/tides03/tab2ec2b.html#37

    http://tidesonline.nos.noaa.gov/monitor.html

But I prefer the hard copy Eldridge yearly Tide & Pilot Book myself; I
think it gives a better big picture and finer grain...Bob

Bob Kirk
Isobar #181