[Alberg30] Interior Wood

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Wed Nov 19 11:14:39 PST 2003

 I am considering going from oiled wood to varnished wood next summer. I
know both work, but is there a shared wisdom in the group on this issue
- to varnish or to oil? Is is a matter of taste or preference like the
difference between peas and carrots or is one preferable to the other
and if so, for what reason? If I do go to varnish, what do I have to do
to my previously oiled wood if I want to varnish it? How do I do it
whatever "it" is?

Thanks for your views and experience

David
432 - Talisman.