[Alberg30] Greetings from new owner of 297

Melissa Currier mcurrier at spinrx.com
Wed Nov 5 14:20:18 PST 2003

Enjoy your Al-dog and Padaneram -- a beautiful club, it is.

SO, are you planning to scuttle her or did you capture her as a spoil of
war?  Sorry you missed the discussion a while back about ways to rename
your boat without Ominous consequences.  I guess some of us are just a
little superstitious.  Feel free to bring her on down to Annapolis for the
Tug of War this weekend or next year around this time... we've decided
that a capture during the event would constitute a renaming... with a rum
christening, of course!

Best of LUCK!

> My wife and I recently purchased #297 and are very excited about the
> boat and what looks like a great community of A30 owners.  The boat is
> on the hard in Mattapoisett, MA for the winter.  We will be sailing her
> out of Padanaram on Buzzards Bay.
>
> Looking forward to participating in maintenance and upgrade discussions
> over the winter!
>
> Dudley & Hope Baker, #297 ex- Wild Elf (new name yet to be decided!)

Melissa Thompson Currier
Tel: 410-990-9855
Cell: 443-871-4602