[Alberg30] Dodger and Bimini

Todd Redhead todd.redhead at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 12 11:31:57 PST 2003

The Bumblebee Services Co. was $1600.00 cdn plus tax for a Dodger, Bimini,
the piece that goes between the two and fittings.  They use 7/8 stainless
and that was with a 2 spreader Bimini.  No grip bar on the front of the
Dodger.  Made to measure.

The other quote I got was from a Marine Supply company in Toronto called
Genco.  They quoted $2500.00 cdn plus tax for same stuff as above except
they use 1" stainless.  The brand they supply is called Natty and seemed
like really good stuff.  They already have measurements on file for A30's so
they don't need to see the boat.

Todd