[Alberg30] Engine Overheating question

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Wed Nov 19 03:57:46 PST 2003

Over the course of the season I notice my water temp rising about 20 degrees from the 130 to 150 range. I attribute this to growth behind the salt water intake grill. I try to clean it as much as I can each time I dive but I know that there is growth inside that I can only get out after hauling the boat in the fall. No problems with black smoke or water pump impeller damage. 11 hp Universal diesel with a 13 x 9 three-blade prop. (or is it 9 x 13? Anyway...) Just an observation.

Bill Blevins
Alberg 30 #158