[Alberg30] overheating

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Fri Nov 21 05:03:10 PST 2003

When power beating may I suggest it prudent to make sure the boat heel angle
does not exceed the maximum operating angle of the engine so you don't
uncover the sump pump and or run the bearings or crank shaft dry. Same with
the water intake.

Different engines have different max angles of operation - unless you have
an oiless sump ; )

Cheers,

John