[Alberg30] Genoa Travler

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Sun Nov 23 12:05:00 PST 2003

The Titanic sank when an iceberg ruptured too many of it's water tight
compartments which did not extend through the full height of the ship.
Colombia burned because a piece of insulation damaged heat tiles on the
leading edge of  a wing.  Troy fell because it's citizens accepted a large
wooden horse as a gift.

Would moving the genoa travler 2" inboard be permitted under the class
racing rules?

"Don Campbell" wrote:

"The WTC fell when it went out of column and the support was too weak to
hold the weight due to gravititational forces of the mass. Why would you
want to try  to weaken the attachment point for wind and genoa forces on an
AL 30?"