[Alberg30] Non-skid re-paint

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Wed Nov 26 09:45:18 PST 2003

I've use the Interlux Polymeric Noskid Compound, which is a white plastic
powder and works pretty well.  I'm not sure how it would work on the
diamond pattern, though.

I've got some samples of an industrial marine deck coating that's a
one-part polyurethane paint with rubber granules already mixed in.
I'm thinking about giving that a try.

 - George

  I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  So many I love were not yet born.