[Alberg30] Non-skid re-paint

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Wed Nov 26 11:20:40 PST 2003

I used West Marine's non-skid and it worked well. Two coats are better
than one. It also comes in a spray can that can be used to touch up
spots as needed. Practical Sailor said it was cheap and worked. My
experience supports that assessment. $64.00 per gallon, I think. You do
have to choose between gray and white. No other colors are avaliable.

>>> SwiftLaw at aol.com 11/26/03 11:56AM >>>
Today with a heavy heart I pulled my dear #222 out of Padanaram harbor
for
the season.

I would love to re paint the non-skid portions of the deck. The
original
"Horrid Yellow" is showing through in spots.

Querry: How to do this and not lose the non-skid properties. Help?

Tom Swift
Terpsichore