[Alberg30] Introductions

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Sat Nov 15 06:40:19 PST 2003

Hi Todd,

If you are interested in joining the Great Lakes Alberg Association (GLAA -
membership $35 CDN) - which does a lot of cruising and racing in the Toronto
Area GTA - may I suggest you contact Membership Ken Stephenson
1-519-599-6520 or GLAA Commodore Don Campbell - Don is on this list.

You might also consider joining the Chesapeake Alberg 30 Association, who
run this list - both organizations are sister organizations (with
newsletters) with a friendly team racing competition which takes place twice
a year between the two Associations.

You'll learn a lot and meet some really nice people - you haven't just
bought a boat - you've joined a family.

Congratulations on a great choice.

Cheers,

John Birch, GLAA Past Commodore