[Alberg30] Re. Boat available.

Maggie Ross nauticallyyours-maggie at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 11 08:31:14 PDT 2003

Re the posting:

Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 12:26:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Blain <blainch at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Alberg30] Boats available?

Due to the discomfort caused by arthritis in our hands, my husband and I have had to decided to sell the beautiful Alberg 30 which we purchased last year.

The boat was made is 1969, hull # 400, and the original owner took exceptionally good care of her. The hull was surveyed by the builder and given a good ill of health, it is sound and most everything inside is original and in good condition. The Atomic 4 engine was overhauled a few years ago and purrs like a kitten. The electrical system was upgraded this summer.

Should you or any of your friends be interested in more information and wish to is see Strathgowan, near Toronto, Ontario, please contact us by e-mail at: nauticallyyours-maggie at sympatico.ca or phone: 905-839-7804 (leave a message is necessary).

The boat was put on the hard yesterday and is therefore easy to inspect.

Looking for a good home for a beautiful boat,
Maggie & Ian Ross
Strathgowan, Hull # 400.