[Alberg30] cradle dimensions

alberg30 at mindspring.com alberg30 at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 15 16:25:25 PDT 2003

I have a cradle. If you can give me until this weekend or early next week, I
can get you digital photos and measurements. My cradle was professionally
built by Dockwise Transport and used to ship my A30 from Chesapeake to US
Virgin Islands by freighter. Its just the ticket.

Joe
A30 #499
"One Less Traveled"