[Alberg30] Genoa Track

James Schueler jschueler at familyempowerment.org
Mon Oct 27 06:28:54 PST 2003

Hello all.

In taking the genoa track off of the boat, the small piece of wood
beneath the track came out in pieces. Does anyone have any idea what
type of wood it is and where I can purchase a replacement? It appears to
be teak but I'm not sure. I also thought that it might be possible to
use something else in place of the wood, such as plastic or rubber. Any
ideas?

Thanks,

James