[Alberg30] Strathgowan has a new skipper & mate.

Maggie Ross nauticallyyours-maggie at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 31 07:29:29 PST 2003

Ahoy mates,

It is with mixed emotions that we have to tell you that Strathgowan, #400, has been sold.

Her new owners are delighted and enthusiastic about their proposed trip to Bermuda in a year or two. Over the winter we'll be able to watch them make some of the changes we had hoped to do.

Our plans are to retire, about this time next year, and do some fishing in our 'spare time' on the lakes just north of Georgian Bay. We'll be near Spragge (the North Channel Yacht Club), Spanish and Blind River.

You are a great bunch of sailing friends and we'll miss kibitzing with you. If you have questions about sail or canvas repair or modifications don't feel shy to ask, or if you are going to be in the area we'd love to have stop by, either here in Pickering or after we move,  that is if you don't mind associating with someone in a power boat ;-))

Fair winds and deep waters,
Maggie & Ian Ross
Strathgowan, #400

"May the Light of the Houses along the way, guide you safely to your future destinations."  Maggie & Ian.