[Alberg30] Renaiming

Charles B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Wed Oct 1 08:45:52 PDT 2003

What a hoot.

New Theory(1): sink up to floor Boards pump out -- Rename

New Theory(2): Get boat to blessing of the fleet apply name during
blessing drink holy water/rum ... spash some on boat & in Bay. --
everybody happy.

New Theory(3): War works ! Eastport Does it annually - Could be caputured
at the crack of noon during the Eastport / Annapolis tug of war known as
the slaughter across the water. Recovered during happy hour by a band of
rogue pirates from bay ridge. or other local neighborhood. -- Rename

As for Infinity :

AS I understand it She has Always been blue - has almost always been in
annapolis 6 years in Mass.
I paint her hull (roll & tip) with interlux briteside. Comes out beautiful
very few drips or waves. I have never painted the deck since I have had
her (97).My aunt, who owner her previously, did once (I'm not sure). I
have found that a pressure washer or the use of soft scrub once or 2x a
season does the trick. I have no non skid paint on the decks as they are
definitely original. So the Original non-skid is the only element we have
to keep us on the boat.

Thanks very much,

--
C.B. Currier