[Alberg30] More Drastic Changes

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:33:10 PDT 2003

Roger,

Why did you buy an Alberg 30?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Roger L. Kingsland
  To: Alberg 30 public list
  Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 7:54 PM
  Subject: [Alberg30] More Drastic Changes

  Gord,

  How about this for a drastic modification; remove the keel mounted rudder
  and replace it with a transom mounted spade rudder that looks something like
  a bigger version of Cape Horn self steering.  I don't have the faintest idea
  what it would do to the balance but the sucker would turn on a dime (maybe a
  small quarter).

  Roger