[Alberg30] New Main Sail

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Sat Oct 4 19:09:59 PDT 2003

I have spoken with several sailmakers who know the Alberg 30 and all
undestand that they do have slides that fit our masts. I think they
emphasize the slide system that fits in a slot in the mast, but they
have both. I will  see what I can find tomorrow. I have one of their
pamphlets which says - I think - that they have both. I will look around
for it tomorrow and get back to you.
>>> timmins at optonline.net 10/04/03 06:49 AM >>>
Try this link:
http://www.neilprydesails.com/pdf/np-strong%20overview.pdf
for a pdf version of the tides brochure.
Brian ex#497