[Alberg30] Jib track

EddieDiver at aol.com EddieDiver at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 09:55:35 PDT 2003

We just repaired our jib track on Emotional Rescue #303. On e of the Club
members tied up to a dock with vertical steel "stand-offs". A passing wave
lowered the boat and it came back up under the steel uprights. Bad deformation but
only in the up and down direction. Car would not slide forward.

We took out the flat head bolts sufficient enough to get the jaws of a large
adjustable wrench around the track and pushed-pulled to straighten it
sufficiently to allow the car to move. Ed. Schroeder