[Alberg30] Twin Headstays

Charles B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Thu Oct 9 10:51:56 PDT 2003

I don't understand why people introduce such silly ideas like this.
The Alberg 30 as a one design boat has well represented it's designer
through the world for almost 40 years. Most wooden boats never lasted that
long (there are always anomalies). The Alberg 30 has been around the
World. Why mess with it. As I see it "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Give us a great reason why we need thos otherwise lets worry about things
that are little more mundane in the a30 world.  Like getting people to
join the associateion & race???

--
C.B. Currier
Annapolis, MD