[Alberg30] Boats available?

Hiesener, Michael hiesenerm at stripes.osd.mil
Fri Oct 10 13:00:20 PDT 2003

Chris,

Smart move considering the A30.  I recently bought into a partnership on an
A30 and have not been disappointed at all.

But beware....That fixer-upper, even if you do all the work yourself may
well cost you several thousand dollars in parts, to fix up.  And plenty of
time as well....you would be wise to compare it too a boat in "good"
condition.  Marine parts are very expensive.....A $5,000 fixer-upper could
well end up costing $12,000.

Good Luck

Mike Hiesener
Terrapin #254