[Alberg30] New Sail 2

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:53:22 PDT 2003

My main is 14 years old and still has good shape. If you planned to race an A30 competitively, I think you would be looking at new headsails every 2-3 years. The main last much longer. For cruising, I think you can expect 10 years of good service, provided you use them within their designed wind range. Most boats that I know with laminated sails, non-Albergs, are buying new sails more frequently, but they are racers.