[Alberg30] hull and deck joint

Bob bob at fox.nstn.ca
Tue Oct 21 11:46:33 PDT 2003

Hi Mike,

Did you put the new fasteners in the same rivet holes after drilling them
out?
When you say #10 flat-head machine screws, are they an actual screw type or
thru bolt type with nut and lock/washer?

I have noticed some leaking under the rail of my boat and wonder if a good
calking next spring will solve the problem.

I can see all the rivets and thru bolts in the Genoa track area.
Water seems to be leaking in a few spots actually running down the length of
certain rivets.

Thanks
Bob
A30 #560