[Alberg30] More on Tanks

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Wed Oct 22 12:05:14 PDT 2003

Thanks Gord,

The vibration thing makes sense.  Any foot problems after using your foot
bath?

Roger L. Kingsland, AIA
Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates (KSBA)
N40° 27' 49"  W79° 57' 59"
3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
www.ksba.com

1(412) 252-1500 X101 - Office & Voice Mail
1(412) 779-5101 - Mobile (no voice mail)
1(412) 252-1510 - Fax