[Alberg30] fiberglass

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 07:22:04 PDT 2003

The best tool for grinding is a small 5" heavy duty grinder. If you don't have one, you can rent one. There are re-build kits for the old Wilcox Crittendon heads (expensive). Check with Fawcett's in Annapolis. http://www.fawcettboat.com/

In my opinion the older, mostly metal parts, heads are better than the never, mostly plastic parts, heads. They are worth the money to re-build.