[Alberg30] heads and such

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 10:06:54 PST 2003

I can almost guarantee that this was not a Whibty original. I don't think
that at the time of manufacture of your vintage #145 that holding tanks were
being installed, although they may have been for boats used in the Great
Lakes. With a tank in the port cockpit locker, it would be a long run of
hoses to the head. The general rule is to keep the hoses as short as
possible. I would give serious consideration to replacing/relocating the
tank if you ever plan to use it for waste.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505