[Alberg30] Boats available?

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Sat Oct 11 04:00:00 PDT 2003

GREAT POINT MIKE! My 10K purchase has had at least 10K added in the past year and a half since I purchased her. (I have another 5-10K to go too, though all of that is cosmetic and comfort related). It is a wise process to consider the upgrade costs, unless you want everything to be like YOU like it and the weekly money spent on upgrades isn't a huge issue.

Bill Blevins
Alberg 30
Sabrina, #158