[Alberg30] Hello everyone

Tim Williams tim at goosemonkey.com
Tue Sep 2 06:12:38 PDT 2003

Austin,

If you'd like a really fun ride come out with me on Saturday, Sept. 13
for the Canadian team races.  We could use another set of hands and
you'll definitely get to see how they sail.  Also, I'm planning on
having J Bergquist along, who's a young guy that owns an A30, so you
could learn how he made his decision.  Shoot me an e-mail if you're
interested.

--Tim Williams
244 LinGin
tim at goosemonkey.com