[Alberg30] Universal diesels

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Wed Sep 3 06:22:31 PDT 2003

John,

I would try a good auto repair shop. I believe most of them have the
name and address where they can send water pumps for rebuilding. I did
this with the fresh water pump on my old Westerbeke engine and the
rebuild was like new for something like $60.00 while the price of a new
pump from Westerbeke was more than $500.00 I know the pump was sent to
Nashville Tenn. for the rebuild I can no longer find their name and
address.

Tom S
A30  #412