[Alberg30] Paint Remover Problems (The Runs)

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Tue Sep 9 16:08:41 PDT 2003

Roger,

Leave the belt sander in your holster, the runs will look great compared to
what the hull will look like after use of the belt sander. If you wish I can
give you a call during the day and try to provide some help, send me a
number where you can be reached during the day.

Stephen

Check out our web site which describes to the Awlgrip job done last summer.

http://users.net1plus.com/jsss54/