[Alberg30] Boat names

Matthew Hay haymatthew_ at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 17:42:13 PDT 2003

My Alberg hull # 314 was named Winsome when I bought her.   I kept the name
because a good friend of the family that I grew up sailing with had a Alberg
37 named Winsome.  He passed away a few years before I happened across my
Winsome.  Not the same boat, but the sentiment was there, and I feel that he
is looking over us as we crash about the ocean.  My parents live aboard (and
are circumnavigating) on an Oyster 56 named Newsboy because my father owned
and published a daily newspaper for 35 years.  Consequently the dingy is
named paper-weight.
Best,
Matthew

Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam