[Alberg30] Hurricane Preparations

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Wed Sep 17 18:04:01 PDT 2003

Make Sure that there are no old derelict boats or poorly secured boats near
you; a friend had her 32' Choy Lee holed in Florida during a hurricane when a
derelict boat no one took the time to secure ("it's not my boat" mentality)
ripped loose and busted a 8' hole in her hull, sinking the sailboat!

Good Luck!

Scott Wallace, early vacationer back from Cape Hatteras!