[Alberg30] Lowering mast from deck

James Schueler jschueler at familyempowerment.org
Fri Sep 19 10:44:58 PDT 2003

Alfredo,

Thanks for the reply but I should have been clearer in my description of
what I was trying to accomplish.

The mast is already unstepped and is lying on the pulpits. What I need
to do is get it off the boat and to the ground. Due to the weight of the
mast I wasn't sure if 6 of us with lines attached to the mast would be
able to lower it.

Again, any advice is appreciated. I need to get it off the boat so I can
do some deck work.

Thanks,

James