[Alberg30] Request for Help - alcohol stove replacement

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 19:21:28 PDT 2003

You guys are killing the market for my slightly-used Kenyon pressurized stove! Just kidding, of course - I hated the damn thing when it was on my boat. The first time I ever lit it, I had every fire extinguisher pointed at the stove because of the flare-ups. I will happily keep it stored in the attic of my garage.